Friday, February 26, 2010

Will You Take The Challenge?

I did!

Please join me in supporting our friends, the Olmstead family. Jayden, their 14 month old son is currently on the waiting list for a liver transplant due to pediatric end-stage liver disease he has as a result of complications after heart surgery when he was just a week old. While insurance will be a tremendous help to them, they are still expected to accrue $40,000 in costs for Jayden’s procedure and care. I am asking everyone that reads this to try to match my $25 donation.




Chilren's Organ Transplant Association Page for Jayden
 

If you are unable to contribute financially, I ask that you please
remember this family in your prayers, spread the word, and share the link. Every little bit helps!

Thank you so much for your support of a truly inspiring family in their time of need.

For more of Jayden's story click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment