Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow!!!



Wow! It's all I can say! I logged onto my computer to check my email this morning and had received a notification that someone had made a donation to sponsor me in the March for Babies. I was so excited!! It was a start to meeting my personal fundraising goal and helping others. Imagine my surprise when I went to my team page and saw that the person who donated, donated enough for me to meet my goal!

If you don't know me personally, I'm a pretty emotional person. So seeing that someone also felt passionate about this cause, brought me to tears. Happy tears, of course. It's also very humbling because the person who donated doesn't know me from Adam (or Eve in this case) but also felt compelled to help. I am so very thankful, not because it brought me to my goal, but because I know how deeply Jayden's family will be touched. This single donation has significantly helped our team meet it's goal as well.

So, to the person who made this donation, I just want to say thank you from the very bottom of my heart. Although we have never met, please know that your generosity is deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment