Thank you to "T" at Diary of a (Former) Fat Chick for bestowing upon me a Beautiful Blogger Award! She made my night last night...especially after the disappointment of not making it to goal. Be sure to check out her blog as she is soon to be banded and is rocking the pre-op diet!
Hmmm....now to think of 7 unknown facts about me. I've been thinking about this all day and still don't know if I can come up with 7!
1) I love gymnastics! I was in gymnastics from the time I was 5 through high school. I joined cheerleading only because we didn't have a gymnastics team. I was like that girl in "Bring It On" that totally didn't fit in the clique. I coached for a while in my early twenties in Texas. I watch gymnastics every Olympics and even watch ABC Family's "Make It or Break It".
2) I watch Disney and Nickelodeon even when the kids aren't in the room. Hubster makes fun of me for it, but I'm so used to it that I don't even realize I'm doing it. LOL
3) My two favorite foods are my mom's broccoli casserole and her homemade mac and cheese. She makes the best mac and cheese ever and oh yes, I was a glutton. I could literally live on it for the rest of my life! Both mom's classics go great with my dad's homemade wings on the grill!
4) My all time favorite movie is "City of Angels" with Meg Ryan (before she overdid the plastic) and Nicolas Cage. I still cry every time the candle on the table goes out in the cabin.
5) I love rock n' roll! Everything from the classics like Bob Seger, to punk like Stabbing Westard, to the industrial like Coal Chamber. I don't think most people who meet me would ever imagine me headbanging in my car with the radio up full blast!
6) I am a Pisces and I think the generalizations about my sign's traits describe me very well.
7) My dream when I grow up is to be an OR nurse. I find surgery absolutely amazing...but on that note, I absolutely cannot handle wound care without getting light headed! Go figure!
Now to choose 7 more Beautiful Bloggers to share the award with: