1) How long post-op before your first fill?
2) How many cc's did you receive?
3) How many fills did you have in your first 3 months post-op?
4) How many cc's did you have in your band at 3 months post-op?
5) Did you have restriction by that point?
6) How much weight did you lose in the first 3 months post-op?
Yeah, lots of questions. Here are my answers:
1) I was 6 weeks post-op.
2) I received 3cc's in a 10cc band
3) I'm still not quite 3 months out and that is the only fill I have had.
4) I am still at 3cc's in a 10cc band.
5) I think I have a little more restriction than I did before the fill. I cannot eat bread without getting stuck.
6) I have lost 18 pounds since surgery, although I'm hoping to make my first mini goal of 20# gone with tomorrow's weigh-in.
I asked all these questions because I feel like I am losing the weight really slowly. I've been losing a pound a week except for the first couple weeks before my fill and last week when I lost 3. I am exercising daily with laps in the pool and 30 minutes of treading water in the deep end. I think I'll bust out the Wii Fit again and start doing it again, too....I just don't like how you can't get 30 continuous minutes. I walk around the board in between "games" to try to keep heart rate up.
Oh, and I took a sneak peek this morning and saw One-derland.....we'll see what the scale says tomorrow on the official weigh day!