Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little non-scale victory

When I get out of the shower I can now wrap the towel completely around me without a huge wide gap showing half my belly and girly parts!  Not a beach towel, but a normal sized bath towel!  It may not sound like a big deal...but I'm so stoked that I hope the neighbors don't come over unexpectedly because they might just catch me running around in just a towel!  LOL

I also bought a 2 pc. swim suit...and not a tankini.  No, I will not wear it in public and there will be no pictures.  But it's cute enough to hang out in my own back yard pool.  I still have the tankini with the swim skirt for public excursions or if we have company.  But I'm getting there!

I'm down from a size 22/20 to a 16.  I needed new bottoms, so I hit up Goodwill on Monday.  From noon til 7 their clothes are half off.  I got a couple pairs of shorts and a cute denim skirt.  I also picked up a super cute Etienne Aigler purse that looked brand new dirt cheap!  I was in need of a new summer purse and this is cute and beachy looking.  Love it!

Anyhow, hope all of you are having great weeks.  I'll know tomorrow if I made my goal as it's the official weigh in day!

Please remember to keep Jayden and his family in your prayers.  He is still in the ICU, but with his blood transfusion and some platelets he is stabilized for now.  They'd like to run some more tests including a scope but have to make sure his blood is clotting normally so they don't cause more problems.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB! you are going to be smaller than me soon! :) And i would like a picture of the bikini...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! Trust me, you don't want to see a pic of that! Heck even Hubby didn't get one! LOL

    ReplyDelete