Friday, June 18, 2010

Grrrrrrr!!


I am soooo aggravated right now!!  My goal this week was to hit my first milestone of shedding 20 pounds.  It would have been a 4 pound loss in one week.  I checked the scale yesterday and was at 200.  Wanting to make sure I made goal, I got in the pool and treaded water and swam extra laps....made it a work out to count.  Then I step on the scale this morning - certain I made it to Onderland!


201

W. T. H?!!!  I gained a freaking pound overnight!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

On a positive note, I took the kids to see "Toy Story 3" and it was really cute!  I love the Toy Story movies.  So here's to "Infinity and Beyooooond!!!"   Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I've selected you to receive The Beautiful Blogger Award! Check it out here!!

    http://fatchickbgone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel so special! I will post and pass it on tomorrow! Off to bed for the night. And you are doing great! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you absorbed some pool water?
    I am sure your hard work will pay off just give it a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you didn't hit the magic onederland but it will come. Maybe your body absorbed water from the pool. Just saying :-)

    Good luck next week. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete