Saturday, June 19, 2010

Look Away!

It's just like a train wreck!  You want to look away, but you just can't!  It's hideous and gruesome, yet you just can't stop looking!  What is it you ask?!  It's me.......in a 2 piece! 

I know I said no pictures, but Kellie asked, so here I am...in all my so-pale-I'm-translucent, enough-rolls-to-stock-a-bakery and enough-cottage-cheese-to-start-a-dairy glory!  This is the first time I've worn a two piece swimsuit that was not a cover-all tankini since I was a freshman in high school!  I definitely rocked it better back then! 

Brace yourselves....it's not going to be pretty!


3 comments:

  1. You look pretty good to me! Do you still see yourself as a fat girl? I'm afraid that I will never see myself as anything by a fatty. I hope to look as good as you do in that swimsuit someday soon... *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would be more than happy if that image was staring me back from the mirror. You should compare it to your before pics and then you would feel better. You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! BTW, I always have trouble reading your blog because it seems to be shifted to the left and the design of your page interferes with your writing. Maybe it's just my computer, who knows!

    ReplyDelete