Monday, April 26, 2010

B.O.O.Bs

So with my move coming up, I didn't think I'd be able to go.  But the more I've been thinking about it, the more I want to make it happen.  I've always wanted to go, but wasn't sure what I'd do with the kids, etc.

Anyhow, I was wondering if any other gals in FL might want to carpool to reduce costs?  I have a vehicle large enough to seat 8.  So I would have 3-4 spaces available after me and the kids for everyone to be comfortable.  I may have to make a detour in Indiana to drop the kids off with my parents if I can't get other arrangements made.  If you're interested, please email me through my profile and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. You should look on the BOOBS blog and click on the spreadsheet of who is coming....we listed the states they are from so you could contact those people....just a thought! PLEASE COME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try...not only is it a good excuse to meet all of you, but also a chance to see my friend from the area that I haven't seen in F.O.R.E.V.E.R and drag her along, too! :D

    ReplyDelete