Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In the Spirt of Change

"My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."
I came across this quote today and it just struck a chord with me, so I am sharing it with you.  :-)

It's just so true.  It kind of goes along with the law of physics that says everything has an equal and opposite reaction.  The food choices I make today will affect my life tomorrow....whether it be a gain or a loss.  The choice I make whether or not to exercise today will again, affect my life tomorrow.  Either it will motivate me to keep on keepin on or I'll go back down the road of "blah excercise".

I can make the choice to be a bum and do nothing or I can tackle my mountain of laundry and start decluttering and geting rid of all the paperwork we've kept the last two years but probably don't really need.  LOL  I'm a habitual procrastinator so making the choice to be productive has to be a conscious one!

So for today, this is the quote I've got in my back pocket to remind me to make better choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment